Get your copy of our DIGITAL wedding guide now!
BUY IT NOW AND RECEIVE 10% OFF ON OUR NEW ONLINE BRIDAL COLLECTION, WHICH WILL LAUNCH IN JANUARY/FEBRUARY.
While planning my own wedding I noticed it would be useful to dispose over some kind of guideline, a detailed overview of things I should do, shouldn't forget... Turns out this was harder to find than I would think!
So this lockdown I created it myself to help out all of my lovely brides. I would say this guide is a clear, step by step overview of things you should do and think about while planning your wedding.
It's a great essential base to rely on and it contains a lot of tips AND a whole bunch of super great vendors for inspiration!
We divided our guide into 3 bundles:
1. The Step by Step guide: for tips and a general overview of things you should do
2. List of Vendors
3. Printable planning tools
This guide will make planning your wedding so much easier! Don't be afraid to ask for help if you have any questions!
Let's make this the Best Wedding Ever!
What will you find in our guide?
- We offer step by step advise on how to organise and plan your wedding.
- Tips on budget control
- Tips and stories from brides that already got married
- A time sheet with what you should do when
- List of really great wedding vendors, with a strong focus on venues and photographers. Some of which offer discounts or little extra's
- Ceremony ideas
- A few venues come with discounted wedding planning for O&J couples
- List of vendors focusses mainly on Flanders, with a few ideas in Wallonia as well
- I will be stand-by for your questions involving the guide, your planning and being more than happy to give you extra tips and advice.
Terms & Conditions
1. This guide focusses on Flemish vendors
2. The guide will suit you best when you get married in 2022
3. We do not offer returns on our guide
4. The guide is a copyrighted digital document, it is forbidden to share its content online or with others.